RE: Raised but not yet accepted issues

Hi Alan!

I think we should talk about this principle in general. In the past, since
this "raise quietly" rule has been introduced, it happened several times
that issues got almost /not/ opened, simply because there were many people
who did not have any idea what these issues are about, while there were one
or two other people who opposed to them.

I would rather prefer to have a discussion /before/ the first telco. An
issue should get into the "open" state, if it is not non-sensical. If most
people do not have any clue about an issue, then such an issue may easily
happen to be regarded as non-sensical by most.

Just my opinion.