Re: closing ISSUE-22 (special syntax for role rule)

When I wrote this I didn't know about how role chains enabled a much
wider range of rules to be compiled. So I concur on closing this with
a note that there is an opportunity here. I don't think I would
necessarily say that it is for someone else to do, but certainly nor
for us at the moment.
-Alan