I would like to start implementing the schanges to the OWL spec tomorrow

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:20:21 +0100
To: "'public-owl-wg'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

I would like to start tomorrow with making the changes to the OWL spec according to the resolution of issues agreed upon at 2F2F.
Therefore, I would appreciate it if you would not modify the Structural Specification, RDF Mapping, XML Syntax, Semantics, and
Profiles documents until further notice. I hope to be finished with the changes in a few days and will let you know when I'm
finished.

Regards,

	Boris