Re: Profiles intro

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:08:35 +0100
Cc: Carsten Lutz <clu@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de>, OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

As Carsten points out, this was a first cut so we'd have *something*
and something by the pub date. I just wanted to note that there is a
predictable comment in the offing and also that it's not clear
*where* we should put the user guidance. So, in addition to the
changes carsten already made, I've added the following editors note:

	"""Editor's Note: The working group intends to provide more guidance
for uses about how to select a profile well suited for their
situation. It is not yet determined whether that guidance will be
here or in the Primer."""

The current primer has a very abbreviated discussion of profiles
(since we didn't even know whether we'd have them, or which ones).