Profiles intro

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 23:52:40 +0100
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

It is really nice (as far as I'm concerned), but I think we can
anticipate some negative comment about the emphasis on the
"tractability" POV (e.g., from Jim Hendler). And, after all,
computational efficiency is a necessary, not sufficient, condition
for inclusion.

It seems to me that we could expand this section with some discussion
of the intended "Best fit task" for each fragment (some of which is
already in the specific sections), or we could have that discussion
in the primer and leave this document more implementation oriented.