missing type in OWL-R-Full rule?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:38:19 +0200
To: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
I have already made a fool of myself earlier today with a remark I had
on a rule but, well, here I am again with something else. Maybe this
time it _is_ a problem and not only a witness of my own incompetence...

The last two rules in the semantics of classes, regarding max
cardinality constraints: isn't it necessary to add the extra triple:

T(?u,rdf:type,?x)

to the left side of both rules?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/