TR-formatted versions

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 10:17:38 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I think I've handled all the big format/linking stuff.  I'll regenerate
these in place, until I hear from editors that they are done (hopefully
later today or tomorrow morning).

Unfortunately, the diffs are pretty cluttered with the change in my
software to strip out the Review Comments.  This should be a one-time
cost.

    http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl2-xml-serialization-20080408/

    (etc, linking to each other from the "Set of Documents" section)

You can look over the changes, but I don't know how "done" the editors
are yet.

       -- Sandro