publication progress

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 08:27:46 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

How are we doing on the documents?   Will we be ready to publish
tomorrow?    Does anyone still have any edits or reviews to do?  If so,
when do you expect to be done?

For myself:

   For Syntax, Semantics, and Mapping-to-RDF: we talked about making a
   branch at another location, but I forgot that would break the links
   into those documents from each other and the other three, so I'm just
   going to rollback in place.  I'll add a big warning at the top to
   leave the documents alone until we're done with this publication
   round.  I expect to have this done by 2pm ET today.

   For XML Serialization: I still need to clean up the XML Schema
   location bits.   I expect to have this done by 2pm ET today.

Other folks?

    -- Sandro