ISSUE-109 (xmlnamespace): What is the namespace for elements and attributes in the XML serialization

From: OWL Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:32:39 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-109 (xmlnamespace): What is the namespace for elements and attributes in the XML serialization

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/

Raised by: Bijan Parsia
On product:

I would prefer that we use one namespace for everything and that that namespace is the old OWL namespace and that we use it for the XML syntax elements and attributes.