[UFD] User Facing Documents Task Force

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:46:25 +0000
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I have an action to convene the next meeting of this task force.
Below, I ask Jim to suggest the time.

I don't much like the name, but this seems to be the one that people
were using, so I will go with it, until/unless we change it.

I have created a WIki Page:

and provisionally added the following people as participants in the task

AlanRuttenberg BijanParsia DebMcGuinness EvanWallace JeremyCarroll
JimHendler VipulKashyap

Please edit the page to either leave the task force, or to join it.

(Alan I wasn't sure whether you were attending the TF ex officio as WG
chair, or as a TF participant)

Jim, can you e-mail out three suggested telecon times that you can make,
  and we will see if any of them work for everyone. Note that some of
the participants are in Europe.

I had connectivity problems that hit just after the beginning of today's
TF meeting, can someone else please write up what happened, and e-mail
this list. I suggest starting any task froce message with [UFD].