[UFD] User Facing Documents Task Force

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:46:25 +0000
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I have an action to convene the next meeting of this task force.
Below, I ask Jim to suggest the time.

I don't much like the name, but this seems to be the one that people
were using, so I will go with it, until/unless we change it.

I have created a WIki Page:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/UFDTF

and provisionally added the following people as participants in the task
force:

AlanRuttenberg BijanParsia DebMcGuinness EvanWallace JeremyCarroll
JimHendler VipulKashyap

Please edit the page to either leave the task force, or to join it.

(Alan I wasn't sure whether you were attending the TF ex officio as WG
chair, or as a TF participant)

Jim, can you e-mail out three suggested telecon times that you can make,
  and we will see if any of them work for everyone. Note that some of
the participants are in Europe.

===

I had connectivity problems that hit just after the beginning of today's
TF meeting, can someone else please write up what happened, and e-mail
this list. I suggest starting any task froce message with [UFD].

Jeremy