Re: Features and MotivationsFromLiterature (was Re: less technical documents)

Jeremy wrote:
>it might be more efficient if people wanting to do some work on the
>'less technical documents' chatted earlier so that we could present a
>more coherent suggestion to the group as to what we might do. That feels
>to me like a better use of the fifteen minutes of telecon time
>allocated, than to have a more open ended discussion about quite what to do.
>
>I wonder if you, or anyone else, would be available half an hour before
>the telecon; if so, I hope we could just use the WG telecon facilities,
>but start early, and have maybe twenty mins discussion, and then a short
>break before the WG meeting.
>
>(Sandro would Zakim be available?)

I was thinking along similar lines and could be available at the time
suggested.  Alternatively, we could form a User Facing Task Force and
schedule our own telecon time to sort things out without taking up
WG telecon time.  We did this in the Best Practices group, but that WG
had a more diverse set of interests than the OWL WG.  Perhaps we could
float the idea of a User Facing TF in the WG telecon to see how people
feel about it.

-Evan