Re: overview document on Wiki

> > From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>
> > Date: October 30, 2007 12:47:30 PM EDT
> > To: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
> > Subject: Re: overview document on Wiki (was Re: less technical
> > documents)
> >
> > Just a point - I couldn't figure out where in Wiki to make such a
> > point (and whether it is right to edit documents in the Wiki that
> > one is not the editor of)  - in this document it says DisjointUnion
> > is syntactic sugar for DisjointClasses and EquivalentClasses of the
> > Union.  Which makes sense, except that we have Issue 2, which is
> > that DisjointClasses (a/k/a AllDisjoint) doesn't seem to have an
> > RDF realization - so we should either note or link or solve...
> >  -JH

The issue, ISSUE-2, appears to be asking for a shorthand for many
disjointWith's, i.e., yet another vocabularly term, probably
owl:AllDisjoint.

However, DisjointClassies, *does* have an RDF realization, which can
easily be found using a simple search in
http://www.webont.org/owl/1.1/rdf_mapping.html

	DisjointClasses(c1 ... cn)
		T(ci) owl:disjointWith T(cj)   1 <= i, j <=¤ n, i/= j