Features and MotivationsFromLiterature (was Re: less technical documents)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:05:39 +0000
To: "Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
CC: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, public-owl-wg@w3.org, conrad.bock@nist.gov, fabian.neuhaus@nist.gov, ewallace@nist.gov, dlm@ksl.stanford.edu

I'm stopping work for the day, my stab so far is
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Features

and

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/MotivationsFromLiterature

hopefully there's enough there for it to be clear what I am trying to do.

I still have docs # 38 41 and 44 from OWLED 2007 to integrate, using
Bijan's classification.

There is, of course, lots of other literature that could be included.
(Note the punning section links to OWL 1.0 issues list, and to Alan's
recent e-mail - as an example)

I doubt I will have much OWL time before the telecon tomorrow.

Jeremy