RE: Agenda for teleconference Wednesday October 31, 2007

Hi,

regrets for me this week and for the next telecon, too - I'm leaving for holiday.
However, I'll at least try to be up to date with the minutes even when being
out of the office. Moreover, I believe that Ratnesh, the second DERI, Galway
representative, can provide any WG-related input or feedback that would possibly
be needed concerning our institution during this period...

Cheers,
Vit

---
Vit Novacek

Semantic Information Systems and Language Engineering Group (SmILE)
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/vit_novacek/
http://smile.deri.ie/
Tel: +353 91 495738