Re: less technical documents

On 30 Oct 2007, at 13:54, Kashyap, Vipul wrote:

> Peter,
>
> I will do this as soon as Alan gives me permission to put this up
> on the wiki.
>
> Last time I put something on the wiki, it was rolled back :-(

Vipul,

Permission isn't, in general, required in order to add something to
the wiki -- so please go ahead.

The one exception to this is that permission *is* required in order
to update the "front page" of the wiki -- this was why your earlier
change was rolled back.

Ian

> Also, there are two options:
> - Create a Simple Wiki Style Table
> - Use a Google Spreadsheet like tool if the current wiki supports it.
>
> Look forward to help from Alan and/or Sandro.
>
> Cheers,
>
> ---Vipul
>
> =======================================
> Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
> Senior Medical Informatician
> Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
> Phone: (781)416-9254
> Cell: (617)943-7120
> http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik
>
> To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the
> right questions
> ---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95

>>> 2. Life Sciences: Alan Ruttenberg, Joanne Luciano, Michel Dumontier
>>> 3. Telecommunications: Peter Patel-Schneider, Deborah McGuinness