Re: owl 1.1 documents migrated to wiki

On 30 Oct 2007, at 00:44, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> All the OWL 1.1 docs (except "Overview") are migrated to the Wiki and
> visible in the left navation bar.

Great -- thanks!

> I didn't do Overview yet because I didn't want to think through how it
> related to OWL 1.0 Overview.

I don't see any reason *not* to do the overview -- it is rather
minimal, but I couldn't imagine it being offensive to anyone, and it
does at least provide some introduction and pointers to the other
documents.

> Do we want Guide, Reference, and UCR moved
> over, too?

I would say not until the WG decides what it wants to do in this area
-- it still isn't clear if we should try to adapt the existing
documents or create completely new ones.

>   Are there things in S&AS we want to republish?

I don't think so -- it should (eventually) be completely superseded
by the new semantics, syntax and mapping documents.

> (Test Cases is a whole other question, since it's more of a database
> dump than a text document [1].)

Some people have already volunteered to work on this. No doubt they
will figure out what to do here.

Ian