use of telecon time

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:02:00 +0000
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I thought it might be instructive to compare what we actually did with
our time, at the last telecon, against what the agenda suggested we
might do.

I am not commenting in this message just providing some data points.

Jeremy

=======

   Admin: allocated 10 mins, took 17
   Publications: alloc 30 mins
             took 34 on first item
                   7 on second (wiki markup vs html)
                   9 on third (issues list)
   Task forces: allocated 10 mins, took 4 mins
   Procedural discussion: allocated 0 mins took 7 mins

=====

Detail:

     *  ADMIN (10 min)
           o Roll call

17:12
           o Agenda amendments
17:12
           o PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes
17:15
           o Action items status
                 + Action 01: Still in progress.
17:20
           o PROPOSED: Edits to the Front Page should be vetted by WG
chairs
17:27
     * Publications (30 min)
           o PROPOSED:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2007Oct/0170.html
18:01
   procedural: length of meeting
18:08
           o PROPOSED: Documents to be edited using wiki markup
facilities (templates, tex math, etc). Revisit if there are problems.
(See editing options)
18:15
18:19
           o Issues list
                 + How issues are processed
                 + Tracker status
                 + Migration of OWL 1.1 issues list to tracker
                 + WebOnt postponed issues
                 + Raising new issues
18:28 - end
18:15