Re: "Specification" now live in wiki (was Re: managing the documents as wiki pages)

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:31:17 -0700
Cc: Ian Horrocks <Ian.Horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>

I commented to Sandro privately, but since we are going ahead I'll
put a note in here:
The div and span markup for character styling, e.g. for names,
terminals, etc, are painful to edit when in a wiki frame of mind, so
I'd like to find a more wiki-like way of doing them - either with
templates or some other mechanism.

This doesn't block progress. When we figure out to handle it, we
would just fix the text to use the new mechanism.