Policy question: Where to put comments?

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:47:51 +0200
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

While reading and commenting the structural specification and FS syntax
document, I found myself going depth-first. As this is gradually growing
into quite a substantial list of more or less superficial comments,
remarks and suggestions, I wonder whether the mailing list is the right
place for sharing them: the wiki would be better, I think, but it does
not yet provide an obvious location for sharing them (as e.g. a talk
page would).

I guess my question is: What are the WG's ideas on policy regarding the
creation of new Wiki pages that reflect the personal opinion of
individual WG members?

Best,

	Rinke

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl   Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499    Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.nl/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,         Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,           PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,            The Netherlands