proposed agenda item and possible resolution for OWLWG teleconference Wednesday, 31 October 2007

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:50:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

On 16 October, I completed action03, a review of the RIF BLD document,
for the WG
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2007Oct/0066.html).

Discussion of this review was not on on the agenda this week.  I am
requesting that it be added to the agenda for the next teleconference,
on 31 October 2007, and that there be the possibility of resolving in
that teleconference the sending of official WG comments on the RIF BLD
back to the RIF WG.  (Is this message sufficient, or does something else
need to be done to enable the possibility of a resolution being passed?)

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research