ODM relationship Re: Today's teleconference

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:53:36 +0100
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I am hearing a proposal from Evan and Elisa that they should act as
liasons between the two groups if necessary.

If that needs formal approval (which I doubt) then I would be happy to
second.

In almost every group I have participated in, I have (informally) acted
as the liason with I18N groups; I don't think I've been appointed in
such a role, or felt the need for a formal stamp on the role - I simply
volunteer for drafting the appropriate e-mails at the appropriate points.

(If the OWL WG wants to appoint me in an I18N liason role, feel free to!
I am not aware of any I18N issues at the moment)

Jeremy