Re: Today's teleconference

From: Ian Horrocks <Ian.Horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:08:17 +0100
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: ewallace@cme.nist.gov

Evan,

Relationships with other W3C groups is a charter "expectation", hence
the agenda item. I for one would be more than happy to establish
relationships with groups outside W3C. I'm not sure that we will have
time to discuss this in tomorrow's teleconf, but I will add an item
to the agenda in the expectation that it will be postponed but not
forgotten.

Ian