Re: document pubication schedule

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:39:39 +0200
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
CC: public-owl-wg@w3.org
Jeremy,

One, factual issue below,

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

[snip]

> Option 1:
> (from telecon - with clear support)
> Publish member submission documents, with disclaimer indicating that
> while this are the focus of our discussion they are not yet 'consensus'
> documents -
> amendment from HP: perhaps not RDF Mapping

The differences may not be important but lest us be precise... The
proposal at the telecom was to publish _not_ the member submission
documents, but the documents stored at www.webont.org (see the
minutes[1]). The webont version says (in [2]):

[[[
This document is an evolution of the OWL 1.1 Web Ontology Language:
[...] document that forms part of the OWL 1.1 Web Ontology Language W3C
Member Submission.
]]]

Ie, the documents are _not_ identical, although I am not sure what the
differences are (I must admit I have not read the webont version yet,
only the formal submission)

Ivan

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2007.10.17/Minutes#Publication_Schedule