Re: OWL WG web site problem

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:16:22 -0400
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

> So the WG's home page is going to be the WIKI home page?

Yes, it has been for about two weeks now.  Alan replicated the old
non-wiki home page into the wiki before the first telecon.

The bug you saw was introduced by me doing some other experiments on
Friday [1] and not cleaning up properly.   Which reminds me, there's now
a mailing list for such wiki discussions, which is open to anyone

     -- Sandro

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wiki-dev/2007OctDec/0017