OWL WG web site problem

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:38:01 -0400
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com> writes:

> Hi:
>
> I'm seeing a problem with the WG's weg page.
>
> When I try to access
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/
> instead I get
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/SandroHawke/test
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour?

Ah, sorry about that!  It's fixed now, but the fix may take some time to
make it through caches.  (I don't know of a way in firefox to flush an
HTTP redirect cached by an intermediary.  Reload/refresh doesn't work
because it flushes the cache on the place you got redirect to.)  In the
meantime, SandroHawke/test does a Wiki redirect back to
OWL_Working_Group, so things should mostly work.

    -- Sandro