Re: Publication schedule for first public working drafts

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:23:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Bijan wrote:

>It was resolved at the last telecon that *by the first f2f* we would
>publish as first public working drafts (1stWD) roughly the following
>three OWL 1.1 documents:
>
>	Structural Specification
>	Formal Semantics
>	RDF Mapping

The above is not what was resolved today.  It's similar, but here are the
words of the resolution that I see on the IRC as Sandro captured them:

  RESOLVED: Our first working drafts, to be published before the
  3-month hearbeat, will be one: (1) Structural Specification,
  (2) Semantics. We may include (3) RDF Mapping in this list.
  These are based on the text for each of these at
  http://www.webont.org/owl/1.1/

Based on what Ian described at 'T' today, this resolution does not require
that these be published prior to the 1st f2f.

-Evan