Re: Publication schedule for first public working drafts

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:23:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Bijan wrote:

>It was resolved at the last telecon that *by the first f2f* we would
>publish as first public working drafts (1stWD) roughly the following
>three OWL 1.1 documents:
>	Structural Specification
>	Formal Semantics
>	RDF Mapping

The above is not what was resolved today.  It's similar, but here are the
words of the resolution that I see on the IRC as Sandro captured them:

  RESOLVED: Our first working drafts, to be published before the
  3-month hearbeat, will be one: (1) Structural Specification,
  (2) Semantics. We may include (3) RDF Mapping in this list.
  These are based on the text for each of these at

Based on what Ian described at 'T' today, this resolution does not require
that these be published prior to the 1st f2f.