Re: [Impr] Structural Specification and Functional-Style Syntax

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:12:25 +0100
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: "Elisa F. Kendall" <ekendall@sandsoft.com>

I have to defer to you and others as I really have only the
shallowest understanding of UML. Really, there are none with shallower.

What do you make of:

and the relation to the UML in the structural spec. I simply don't
understand if there's a relation. And if there is an excellent
explanation of "MOF" and "UML profile" and why one would want them
and what they'd offer, I'd love a pointer.