Re: Proposed Issues and Accepted Issues

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:56:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I think that this is a great idea, particularly if we can get the
issue proposer to explain proposed issues (instead of us having to not
only gather external issues, but also manage them).

There are a number of potential pitfalls related to denial of service
attacks which I would hope that whatever issue tracking system gets
used/developed can manage.

peter