Introduction: Mike Smith

From: Michael Smith <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:09:25 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I am an engineer with Clark & Parsia LLC [1], focused on the development
and support of Pellet [2] and related software (e.g., OwlSight [3]).
C&P and I are interested in the application of OWL to large scale
government and commercial problems, with a particular interest in
solutions that leverage reasoning services.

Some WG participants have worked with me in my previous role at BBN in
Arlington, VA.

I will be participating in the WG as an implementer and intend to keep
Pellet and related software in alignment with WG documents.  As such, I
have particular interest in a useful, complete test cases document and
anticipate contributing to and/or editing that document. Further, as an
implementer, I am interested in useful, well-defined fragments for which
reasoning can be heavily optimized.

I am unlikely to attend the first F2F, but will attempt to participate
remotely.

Regards,
--
Mike Smith