Re: minutes in the Wiki

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:22:14 -0400
Cc: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, public-owl-wg@w3.org, "David (HP Software - Boston) Booth" <dbooth@hp.com>
To: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>

On Oct 14, 2007, at 7:10 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> I posted this to http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.
>> 2007.10.10/Minutes after converting to wikimarkup using http://
>> labs.seapine.com/htmltowiki.cgi
>
> A nice first step.   Did you do anything manualy?

Removed the generated table of contents, and tweaked the header lines
so that they made more sense.

> Other things to be done in the conversion:
>         - keep the color-coding of which lines are
>           dialog and which are IRC  [maybe using the dl/dt/dd style,
>           currently used for attendees.]
+1
>         - link to people's wiki user pages wherever their
>           names appear; perhaps canonicalize the names
+1
>         - section numbers in the section headings
Just noticed that. Sounds like a change  (or an option to) the header
processing code of mediawiki. Is there some css thingy that could
turn this on?

>> Maybe we can convince David to make a version of scribe.pl that
>> generates wiki markup directly...
>
> Yeah...
I cced him. we'll see if he bites. Probably easier to modify the perl
module that does the conversion, though.