Google-code issue raising

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:56:09 +0100
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I understand that we are going to migrate the OWL1.1 issues list to
inside W3C or at least to something a bit better. Or, I guess I
expect that. That's great.

I also understand that issue raising in the context of the group is
different than what we've had before, i.e., we propose, the chairs
accept (or not), the group disposes. However, it seems that a lot of
people will be reading the specs over the next week (or more) and
there'll be a lot of potential useful feedback that might get lost or
perhaps just tediousified.

So, I propose that we encourage people to propose issues on the
googlecode issues list:
	<http://code.google.com/p/owl1-1/issues/list>

unless the alternative is coming soon. The googlecode already has
categories for e.g., "Editorial" which can help right out.

We can treat all issues in the google code as "proposed", thus
fitting in with the W3C way of working.

I'm happy with any reasonable alternative direction to for how I
should direct any issues I find while (re)reviewing the spec.