Re: typo in OWL 1.1 syntax

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:21:26 +0100
Cc: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, Owl Dev <public-owl-dev@w3.org>, public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>

On 11 Oct 2007, at 13:45, Ian Horrocks wrote:

> This is already fixed in the latest version (http://www.webont.org/
> owl/1.1/owl_specification.html).
>
> It is worth pointing out that the most update version reflecting
> post-submission bug fixes can be found in the OWLED space at:
>
> http://www.webont.org/owl/1.1/
>
> For those of us reviewing the documents (which I suppose is
> everyone), it will make more sense to look at these latest versions.

There probably should be a link on the owlwg wiki to the webont.org
versions which are, in fact, the most uptodate.

My belief is that there were no major *substantive* technical changes
between the submission and the current webont.org drafts. However,
there were numerous typos corrected and various minor details and
inconsistencies rectified. There is a clear chain of svn versions
from the submission to the current draft, and a number of closed
issues in the googlecode issue tracker as things were modified.