RE: Introduction Michael Sintek

Hello,

I am a research assistant at the University of Oxford. I have been working on various aspects of OWL reasoning, such as improving
scalability of ABox reasoning, extending OWL with rules, the problems of metamodeling in OWL, extending OWL with constraints etc. I
have written the KAON2 reasoner (http://kaon2.semanticweb.org/) and am currently working together with Ian Horrocks and Rob Shearer
on the HermiT reasoner (http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~bmotik/HermiT/). I have also coauthored the current OWL 1.1 draft proposal.

Given my background in logics and reasoning, I hope to be able to provide technical input for this Working Group.

Unless something exception happens, I shall attend the F2F meeting in December.

Regards,

	Boris