Re: UFDTF Metamodeling Document

I think the issue for our WG is to do with the documents of this WG, not
the documents of the OMG.

I believe we have decided what to do, for the FPWD, of *our* documents.

I think Peter demonstrates, at least, plausibly legitimate concerns
about the quality of the ODM documents, and it would be good, when we
come to discuss this issue, after the chairs have opened such
discussion, to be able to have a WG review of those documents.

The timing should be agreed with the chairs, and ODM liasons. An
appropriate procedure may be for the ODM to request a review from us.

If I have understood Peter, if you agree with even a few of his points,
which (without looking at the document being discussed) appear to be
well-argued, they are of a nature that suggest further in-depth review
of the ODM material is called for. It is inappropriate to do such review
piecemeal in an e-mail joust.

Peter expressed his concerns about the ODM document; you asked him to
justify; he has justified those concerns. Asking him personally for a
full scale review seems an excessive request.

Jeremy