RE: UFDTF Metamodeling Document

From: Conrad Bock <conrad.bock@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:48:28 -0500
To: "'Bijan Parsia'" <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, "'OWL WG'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Bijan,

 >  I wrote this merely to provide information. I don't yet recognize
 >  that I have stake in keeping the diagrams or metamodel in W3C or
 >  not.

Just to clarify, my concern is that there be a single metamodel, even if
both organizations "own" it through some joint process.

BTW, there's an old story at OMG that TBL is completely against
structural specifications, would be interesting to find out if that is
true now, whether or not is was.  The XMLers use XSD for this, since
databases nowadays can accept it as a definition language.

Conrad