From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:05:12 +0100
To: Michael Smith <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Cc: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
The niceties of dated vs non-dated URI-s of W3C documents... I must
admit I did not even realize the XHTML2 group has published a new
version yesterday.

Regardless, my statement is still true, namely that the safest bet at
this moment is to refer to RDFa that is mandated to become a
Recommendation, it is on the charter of the SWD WG, and there is a
current official timeline for it. I do not know about the detailed plans
of the XHTML2. *If* they publish it as a Recommendation before OWL1.1
becomes one, we can always switch to that one if we want; there should
be no technical difference between the two.

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/