UDFTF Who reads our documents

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:22:02 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Various task force participants have actions to update the following page:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Who_Reads_Our_Documents

Alan started it a while ago, but I am not sure he told anyone ...

I've just added an example user, "RDF or XML Hacker", just in case the
problem was getting started. Feel free to totally reformat my sample
user; alternatively copy that style (i.e. a new subsection with bullet
points)

Even if you didn't take an action, please add more types of potential
reader.

Jeremy