Re: ISSUE-67 (reification): REPORTED: use of reification in mapping rules is unwise

While 'hard requirement' is a better term than 'need' I am not sure that
there are any such in an incremental release. OWL 1.1 will be as good as
we can make it, within constraints.

I am happy that we have high wnats including:

- annotation of axioms
- a mapping of such annotations into RDF
- an OWL Full semantics of such mappings
- a change which is an incremental change over OWL 1.0, rather than a
major change

I am currently far from convinced that all these desiderata can be met
simultaneously. It is arguably unhelpful then to describe any of them as
needs or even hard requirements. If we discover that something has to
give, then if all of these are indeed hard requirements, we shall fail.

Jeremy