CURIEs - ISSUE-14

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:20:52 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I have satisfied myself that my colleagues do not have objection to the
proposed resolution, and I am happy to support it.

Two comments from HP:
- the CURIE WD is regarded (by some?) as moribund, and peter's include
by copy and paste might need to be implemented.
- the CURIE WD does not include a mechanism for binding prefixes to
namespaces, this needs to be done elsewhere.

Neither of these seem material to the proposed resolution.

Jeremy