ISSUE-71 (datarange language range): REPORTED: create datarange of literals matching given language range

From: OWL Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:40:58 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-71 (datarange language range): REPORTED: create datarange of literals matching given language range

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/

Raised by: Jeremy Carroll
On product:

Given that we are making dataranges more expressive, should we add a construct to make a datarange of all literals matching a range of language tags

see
Jeremy J. Carroll, Addison Phillips: Multilingual RDF and OWL. ESWC 2005: 108-122

and

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4647.txt