RE: ISSUE-5: n-ary datatypes - use cases ISSUE-53

From: Kashyap, Vipul <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:18:14 -0500
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, "Alan Ruttenberg" <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-owl-wg Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Have been on travel for the last few weeks. So could not follow up.

Will follow up on the discussion thread. It will help greatly, if you can
point to the place in the discussion which identifies how
the current OWL 1.1 spec supports that use case?

Thanks,

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.