Re: XML Schema datatypes

On Nov 15, 2007, at 10:47 PM, ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:
[snip]
> 3) naive expectations of users.
[snip]
> Concern 3 is still legitimate, though not a problem unique to datatype
> reasoning with OWL.  We should at least make a start on a user
> guide for
> this as well, though that's the kind of document that would have
> belonged
> in the Best Practices group (and "XML Datatypes in RDF and OWL" did
> touch on some of these issues).

I started a page on this:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OWL_Numerics

This would be a reasonable WG Note, though I would prefer an open
content license so that, e.g., the OWLED Education Task Force could
maintain it. (This is definitely the sort of document which can
fruitfully have both general principles but also implementation
specific details.)