RE: ISSUE-2 (allDisjoint-RDF): No syntax for AllDisjoint in RDF mapping

Hello,

I don't think this is just a translation blowup problem; rather, it is also about roundtripping from the structural spec to OWL/RDF
and back. Ideally, roundtripping is quite desirable: note that the structural spec is something that most APIs will use. It would be
good if you can load an ontology, process it, save it, and be sure that nothing has changed due to the drawbacks of one of the
syntactic formats.

Thus, I advocate keeping the language symmetric. Also, what is really against making it so? A couple of new RDF built-in properties
won't harm anyone.

Boris