Re: Proposals for hosting F2F2

Hi Ian,

NICTA would be pleased to offer to host the second (or any future)
OWL-WG F2F in Sydney Australia, timeframe open.
Several OWL-WG members are planning to visit us in Australia around mid
next year, so it may be more favoured than you might think :-)
(BTW if any working group members would *like* to visit NICTA as
visiting researchers in future, pop me an email).

NICTA is a national organization and has the ability to host
events/visitors in other Australian locations as well (Canberra,
Melbourne and
 Brisbane for starters) if that is of interest.  NICTA is an Australian
government sponsored Centre of Excellence for Information and Communication
Technology development and innovation.  It  has close ties with the
local Australian W3C office, with whom we have jointly run several
standards-related forums and events.

Best Regards,

Anne Cregan
Senior Research Engineer, NICTA