RE: Visual Rendering of OWL ontologies?

I think this is a great suggestion and I see that you have Cc'ed Evan Wallace
in this list.

In general it would bd great to have some "UML-like" graphical representation.
TopBraid Composer supports this to some extent.

So, in some sense, if the functional syntax and the English syntax is part of
the specification
(which I am not sure if they are... still nto familiar with W3C Process issues)
then it would
make sense to have a specification for graphical notations for OWL 1.1

The tricky issue of course it that this would result in increasing the scope of
work for this group.
So I guess it would depend on the feedback of the group members and how the WG
Chairs make a call
on this?

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.