RE: ISSUE-3: REPORTED: Lack of anonymous individuals

I am aware of that.

I think there is a misunderstanding. In your original mail you spoke about a
*total* role, which is (as far as I know) different than the *top* role,
which SROIQ does whatever it wants with it.

Anyway, as I said before I am ok with the top role.

Greetings,
-gstoil