Re: ISSUE-8 (dataproperty chains): REPORTED: add chains ending with data properties)

...in a sense that adding it never changes the meaning/entailments of
an ontology since such a subproperty chain is vacuously satisfied in
every interpretation...possible. I doubt whether it would make sense,
though.

Cheers, Uli