Re: ISSUE-8 (dataproperty chains): REPORTED: add chains ending with data properties)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:54:30 +0000
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Jim said:
[[
So we can allow this in OWL 1.1 Full, but not in OWL 1.1. DL since it
is only related to decidability which is the primary differentiator
between DL and Full.  So I propose that we include this construct in
1.1 but make it clear that using it will take you to Full.
   Since this is on agenda for discussion at a meeting I cannot
attend, I state for the record that RPI would oppose any closure of
this issue that would not allow a property chain to end in a datatype
property in the RDF realization
   -JH
]]

I agree (with HP hat on!)