Re: Agenda requests: Issues we can decide?

Ian Horrocks wrote:

 > done.

thank you

Bijan Parsia wrote:
> Esp. if we can some email discussion going about ISSUE-5 (which really
> subsumes ISSUE-53).

I am expecting the technical HP internal discussion to continue all this
week, but I believe that will resolve by the weekend and I will be able
to engage with the WG on this issue by e-mail on Monday or Tuesday, i.e.
hopefully sufficiently before the telecon.

There is a further related HP management meeting, which I understand to
be scheduled for next Tuesday (13th), but I don't believe that need hold
up WG technical discussion (I'm still waiting to here if I am invited!).
[The worst case scenario would be you would hear the HP technical
position by e-mail, and then I would turn around at the telecon on Wed
and represent a totally different HP management position!]

Jeremy