Re: Agenda requests: Issues we can decide?

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 23:21:58 +0000
Cc: "Web Ontology Language (OWL) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>

On Nov 5, 2007, at 10:38 PM, Ian Horrocks wrote:

> I already added several issues to the Agenda, more or less starting
> from the top.

Are these now "open"? Are we discussing whether to open them?

> Hopefully some of these are uncontentious. Others may be
> contentious but need to be discussed. I don't want to be too
> ambitious -- we can continue to work our way down the list if we
> finish with these ones :-)

Ok.

> Regarding annotations, there are already several issues that refer
> to annotations. Would it be possible to combine some/all of these
> with your proposal (e.g., issue 32). We could then discuss this
> consolidated issue.

Yep I think:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/12
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/16
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/20
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/32
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/40

and my email thread can be consolidated under "Annotation System" or
"rich annotations". If we can reach a bit of consensus behind my
straw design, I (or someone!) can turn it into a concrete proposal
trying to address all the issuelets involved.